We are currently recruiting professional and experienced flatbed operators to join our growing fleet.
LOCAL DRIVERS FOR OUR CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO BRANCH AND LONG HAUL DRIVERS (United States)
- Willing and able to legally transport goods to and from the United States (for US operators only).
- Class 1 or AZ license
- Clean, safe driving record/abstract
- Clear certificate of conduct
- Permanent compliance and clearance with company Drug & Alcohol Program
- One to two years driving experience an asset. Training provided if necessary
- Flatbed experience an asset
- Willing and able to provide offer professional and courteous customer service
- A team player with good communication skills
Hunt’s Logistics takes pride in our valued employees. We are committed to providing a supportive work environment including a competitive pay package, paid pick ups, drop offs, wait times. Hunt’s Logistics offers their professional operators incentive and bonus programs, paid training, group benefits, RRSP Plan, balanced home time, weekly direct deposit payments and a supportive team including safety, maintenance, HR and operations.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-556-3346 x229